Founded in late 2012 by Ben Rick and Adam Knight, Social and Sustainable Capital is a fund manager specialising in investing in organisations with a social focus.
- We provide straightforward financing for charities and social enterprises so that they can continue to grow and achieve greater impact.
- We support the growth of scalable business models that deliver meaningful and measurable social impact and sustainable financial results.
- We do not provide grant funding. We provide investment in the form of loans and equity investments from £250,000 to £3million. We are FCA regulated and talk to a lot of investors.
- We are a social enterprise ourselves, with 51% of our profits going to our charity partner the Social Investment Business Foundation
- We are dedicated to mobilising investment capital to drive social impact.
- Our long term goal is to structure and manage investments that will unlock further capital, developing a better and more attractive market for investors.
- We aim to deliver a range of products that meet investor capital requirements and deliver positive social value.
- Our team brings together expertise from the financial and social sector.
- Our Board and Investment Committee are experienced individuals with a background in investment and social innovation.